· The purpose of the committee is to provide a forum for discussion, the exchange of information and creation and maintenance of communication channels between the Owner and the local community.
· To receive progress reports from the Owner regarding activities relating to the operation of the facility, including complaints received and any remedial action taken.
· To consider complaints from the local community arising from the development carried out on the Site and if needed and where possible, agree remedial action.
· A maximum of two employees on behalf of the Owner:
· The elected councillor(s) on behalf of Staffordshire County Council;
· The elected councillor(s) on behalf of South Staffordshire District Council;
· One elected councillor on behalf of Huntington Parish Council;
· Local residents who shall be appointed at the discretion of the Owner acting responsibly.
· To also invite officers on behalf of Staffordshire County Council and South Staffordshire District Council;
· To also invite other appropriate persons to attend meetings at the invitation and discretion of the committee such as (but not limited to) representatives on behalf of the Environment Agency.