· To provide a forum for discussion, the exchange of information and the creation and maintenance of communication channels between the Operators and the local community.
· To consider any comments received and if necessary and where reasonably practicable, recommend appropriate action.
· A maximum of four representatives on behalf of the Operators;
· One elected Councillor and one Officer on behalf of Staffordshire County Council;
· One elected Councillor and one Officer on behalf of the District Council;
· One elected Councillor on behalf of Shareshill Parish Council;
· One representative on behalf of the Environment Agency;
· Three local residents who shall be appointed at the discretion of the Operators acting reasonably.
Senior Regulation Planning Officer