· To provide a forum for discussion, the exchange of information and the creation and maintenance of communication channels between the Owner and the local community.
· The committee shall receive progress reports from the Owner regarding activities relating to the operation of the quarry, including complaints received and any remedial action taken.
· To consider complaints from the local community arising from activities relating to the quarry and if needed and where possible, agree remedial action.
· A maximum of four employees on behalf of the Owner;
· Two elected councillors and two officers on behalf of the County Council;
· Two elected councillors and two officers on behalf of the Borough Council;
· Two elected councillors on behalf of Silverdale Parish Council
· In the event that a Parish Council is established for Knutton two elected councillors on behalf of Knutton Parish Council;
· Three local residents who shall be appointed at the discretion of the Owner acting reasonably.
Mr R Baker