The role of the Strategic Board is to
· Provide as a partnership strategic leadership, direction and decision making to effective delivery of outcomes within the Borough.
· Be responsible for statutory duties in respect of Community Safety and Health and Wellbeing.
· Ensure that the long term strategic and community aspirations for the Borough and reflected partnership plans.
· Implement, manage and support a governance structure that will deliver outcomes ensuring the statutory duties in respect of the above met.
· Implement effective performance and risk management of doorway plans with a particular focus on outcomes and evaluation.
· Work as a partnership to influence delivery plans of partner organisations and to encourage them to align funding to enable the successful achievement of outcomes in the Borough.
· Provide a constructive, robust and purposeful challenge to partner organisation in accordance with the performance and risk management arrangements.
· Champion the aspirations of the Borough, disseminate best practice and acknowledge successful outcomes.
The Strategic Board will meet on a quarterly basis with additional meetings as required.
Membership of the Board
· Stafford Borough Council
· Staffordshire County Council
· Support Staffordshire
· Stafford and Rural Homes
· Stafford and Surrounds Clinical Commissioning Group
· Staffordshire Police
· Staffordshire Fire and Rescue
· Staffordshire University
· Stafford College
· Stafford Chamber of Commerce
· MoD Stafford
· Stafford Churches Together
· Staffordshire Wildlife Trust
Corporate Business and Partnerships Manager
Staffordshire County Council is not responsible for the content of any external link