· The purpose of the committee is to provide a forum for discussion, the exchange of information and creation and maintenance of communication channels between the Owner and the local community.
· To receive progress reports from the Owner relating to any activities and operations on the Land, comments received by the Owner from the local community or from members of the committee, and any remedial action taken or proposed to be taken in respect therefore. The committee shall consider any comments received and if necessary and where reasonably practicable, recommend appropriate action.
· A maximum of four representatives on behalf of the Owner:
· One elected Councillor and one Officer on behalf of Staffordshire County Council;
· One elected Councillor and one Officer on behalf of South Staffordshire District Council;
· One elected Councillor on behalf of the Parish Council;
· One representative on behalf of the Environment Agency;
· Three local residents who shall be appointed at the discretion of the Owner acting reasonably.
The committee chairman shall be either an elected councillor of either Staffordshire County Council, the District Council or the Parish Council and shall be elected by the committee. That person shall be a member of the committee.