Changes to the current contract and lease with Werrington Community Volunteer Group to enable the Group to secure Big Lottery Funding.
Decision type: Non-key
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Divisions affected: Staffordshire Moorlands - Caverswall;
Notice of proposed decision first published: 19/06/2019
Delegated Function: General Delegation to Cabinet Members - Section 6 of the Constitution;
Decision due: 13/06/19 by Cabinet Member for Communities
Lead director: Director for Families and Communities
• Cllr Susan Woodward – Leader of
• Cllr Ian Parry – Chair of the Prosperous Staffordshire Select Committee
• Cllr Ros Ward – Caversall Division
Officers from Legal Services and Strategic Property have provided advice relating to the contract and lease.
There is Partner Support from the following:
• Practice Manager Werrington Medial Surgery is engaged and are part of the Project Team developing the project proposal.
• Werrington Community Police are engaged and supportive of the project and part of the Project Team.
• Staffordshire Moorlands District Council Health Officer is engaged and attending Project Team Meetings
Delegated Power: NA