Day Opportunities for Adults with a Learning
Disability and/or Autism.
As per the January 2019 Cabinet Decision, Officers will return with an overview of the Engagement Feedback helping to shape the future of Day Opportunities in Staffordshire.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects two or more electoral divisions;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Divisions affected: (All Divisions);
Notice of proposed decision first published: 22/02/2019
Decision due: 19/06/19 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Health Care and Wellbeing
Lead director: Director of Health and Care
Department: Health and Care
Contact: Amy Evans Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 01785 277160.
1. Citizens who are eligible to receive paid
care and support (as per The Care act 2014)
2. Carers / Relatives of the aforementioned Citizens
3. SCC Officers – Across Care Commissioning and Adult Social Care, Senior Management
4. SCC Provider Services – Learning Disability
5. Independent Marketplace Providers
Public or Private Decision: Public
Service Area: Health and Care