Subscribe to updates
Work to do
Register of interests
This register of interests was published on Tuesday, 11th June, 2019, 1.23 pm.
More information about this county councillor
Printer friendly view
I, Kyle Robinson a Member of Staffordshire County Council agree to abide by the Members' Code of Conduct, including the General Undertaking, as approved on 19 July 2012 and give notice of the following disclosable pecuniary interests in accordance with Section 30 of the Localism Act 2011
Employment, office, trade, profession or vocation
1. Any employment, office, trade, profession or vocation carried on for profit or gain.
Details of employment
Whether this entry is for Self or Partner
Peer and Policy Board Substitute - Local Government Association
2. Any payment or provision of any other financial benefit (other than from the County Council) made or provided within the relevant period (in the last 12 months) in respect of any expenses incurred by me or my partner in carrying out duties as a member or towards my election expenses
Details of party, person or body making payment
Whether made to yourself or your Partner
3. Any contract which is made between me or my partner (or a body in which I or my partner has a beneficial interest) and the County Council- (a) under which goods or services are to be provided or works are to be executed; and (b) which has not been fully discharged.
Description of contract
Whether this relates to yourself or partner
4. Any beneficial interest in land which is within the area of the County Council
Address of land (including your home address if appropriate)
Nature of Interest (including if Self o
88 Newchapel Road, Kidsgrove, ST7 4RT
5. Any licence (alone or jointly with others) to occupy land in the area of the County Council for a month or longer
Address of land
Detail of licence (including if Self or Partner)
6. Any tenancy where (to my knowledge) - (a) the landlord is the County Council; and (b) the tenant is a body in which I or my partner have a beneficial interest
Address of land
Detail of Tenancy (including if Self or Partner)
7. Any beneficial interest in securities of a body where - (a) that body (to my knowledge) has a place of business or land in the area of the County Council; and (b) either - (i) the total nominal value of the securities exceeds £25,000 or one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that body; or (ii) if the share capital of that body is of more than one class, the total nominal value of the shares of any one class in which I or my partner have a beneficial interest exceeds one hundredth of the total issued share capital of that class.
Name of body or company
Whether this entry is for yourself or your partner
8. Any Other Information you would like to include on the form (any information added to this section will not be treated as a Disclosable Pecuniary Interest - See note for further information)