The Corporate Review Committee is the Council’s Principal Scrutiny Committee. It is responsible for leading on the overall management and coordination of Select Committee work programmes as well as:-
· Holding the Leader and Deputy Leader of the Council to account for their leadership and performance.
· Scrutiny of the Council’s overall performance and approach to managing performance and Strategic Corporate Planning
· Scrutiny of the Council’s ongoing programme of improvement and transformation.
· Scrutiny of the Local Enterprise Partnership
· Dealing with any Executive decisions that have been called in.
· Scrutiny of the Council’s support services including Finance, ICT, Human Resources, Organisational Development, Legal and Member Services
Support officer: Tina Gould/ Nick Pountney.
Phone: 01785 276148 / 01785 276153